What Betflix789 is the best odds casino game?
The best casino games with the best casino game odds in 2021 are Blackjack, Baccarat Casino game, Roulette, Craps and high-RTP slot machines. Note that these casino games don’t have the best player odds by default. They allow you to play them optimally by knowing which game variants and strategies to go for. And that’s just what we’re looking to help you with here, to find the best odds casino game.
Casino Table Game Odds – Top 3 Best Baccarat Games with Best Odds 2021
Once a favorite of 19th-century aristocracy, Baccarat card game has found renewed popularity in modern times, particularly in Asian casinos. This is mainly due to its simplicity – the winning hand is simply the one with a value closer to 9.
Cards from 1 to 9 are worth their face value, while a 10 and face cards are worth zero – if the sum of your cards goes over 9, you must subtract it by 10 to get the hand’s value. Another reason for baccarat’s popularity is its outstanding odds compared to other table games. The casino odds stay the same for all three primary variants of Baccarat with the best casino game odds: 45.86% for a banker win, 44.62% for a player win, and 9.52% for a tie.
Below you find the table games with best casino table game odds:
1. Punto Banco is the most popular, simplified variant of the game Baccarat. Punto Banco has one of the best casino game odds:
A winning bet with Bank/Banco has a winning odds of 19-20.
Banker win has a winning odds of 6/5.
Player win has winning odds of 5/4.
Tie has odds of 9-1.
If you want to maximize your casino odds, always bet on the banker – there’s a 1.24% edge compared to the player’s hand. There’s a slight downside, though – while both a winning player bet and banker bet payout 1:1, a winning bet on the banker means you’ll have to give 5% of your win to the house. Never bet on a tie – while the payout is 8:1, the odds are small enough to make a tie bet not worth it.
Before the round begins, the player bets on the winning hand – player (punto), banker (banco), or a tie (égalité). The dealer hands out two face-up cards each to the player and the banker. If none of the hands reach 8 or 9, extra cards may be drawn.
A tableau determines the fixed drawing rules for each hand, whether to draw or stand depending on the hands’ values – both the player and the dealer have to follow it. After all, cards are drawn; the hand closest to 9 is the winning hand.
2. Chemin de fer is an older, more complex variant of Baccarat. Chemin de fer is another best odds casino game. The casino odds for Chemin de Fer are:
Banker stands on a 3 versus 9 = odds 0.457205 – 0.390567 = 0.043777.
Banker hits on a 3 versus 9 = odds 0.516019 – 0.371799 = 0.118419.
Banker 3 versus 9 = 0.118419 if you draw. 0.043777 if you stand. The odds for a hit is 7.46%.
Banker hits on a 5 versus 4 = your odds of standing is 0.95×0.262186 – 0.625426 = -0.376349. This is based on the fact that there is a 5% commission on wins.
Banker 5 versus 4 = -0.376349 if you draw. -0.382441 if you stand. Your odds for a hit is 0.61%.
If you act on the player hand and draw on a 2 card total of 5, your odds are 0.442311 – 0.429768 = 0.012543. This is based on the fact that there is a 5% commission on wins.
Your player hand total of 5 odds is -0.024713 if you stand. 0.012543 if you darw. Your odds for a hit is 3.73%.
Like in Punto Banco, the banker has a slight edge of 1.24%, but in chemin de fer, everyone’s bet is on their own hand. Chemin de fer also uses a tableau for drawing rules, but unlike in Punto Banco, the players aren’t forced to follow it. Still, a lot of times, a player will be responsible for the fate of other players’ bets, so there’s pressure to follow the tableau.
The position of the banker is a rotating one, starting with the first player to the croupier’s right and rotating in a counterclockwise direction after each round. The banker chooses the total amount of money he wants to bet – one player may decide to “go bank” by betting for the whole sum.
Otherwise, every player will announce the sum they want to bet for. The player who “goes bank” will standoff against the banker alone and carry the whole bet. Otherwise, the player with the highest bet will represent the rest of the table when playing against the dealer. Everyone wins or loses their bet amount, depending on the outcome.
3. Baccarat Banque plays out similarly to Chemin de Fer, but with a more permanent Banker position. The casino odds for Baccarat Banque is:
To win you need odds of 44.62% on your hand.
Your chance to lose is 45.85%.
Your chance to get a tie on your hand is 9.53%.
The banker has odds of 51% to win if not including the chance to get a tie.
The player willing to stake the most money gets to be the banker. They keep the position until they freely choose to retire, running out of money, or the game ends after all three decks of cards are dealt. Each player takes their bet individually, but the players to the left and right of the banker share their respective hands.
Like in Chemin de Fer, it’s possible for players to “go bank,” no more than one per side at a time. If two players on opposite sides of the table go bank simultaneously, they will split the bank if winning. Players going bank solo can also make a “cheval” bet, betting on both players’ hands and splitting their stake between them. A losing banker may choose to replenish their bank or retire, allowing other players to take their place.
Roulette Games Odds – Top 3 Roulette Games with best casino odds 2021
Roulette is actually among the potentially most favorable casino games despite its infamous reputation. There’s a critical catch to this – you should always stick to outside bets if you want to keep the odds in your favor, particularly even-money bets like red/black, odd/even, or low/high. While even-money bets have a low payout of 1:1 and column/dozen bets pay 2:1, their high odds make them a good choice for steady, long-term play. Still, not all variants of Roulette offer the same odds. Below you fint the best casino odds for roulette games.
1. European Roulette is the most common game variant, using a single-zero wheel. A single-number bet in European Roulette has a 2.70% chance of winning. Dozen or column bets have a 32.43% chance, while even-money bets have a 48.65% chance. The house edge is 2.70%.The single-zero wheel increases the game’s odds compared to double-zero variants, not only because a more excellent total betting range decreases the odds but also because zeros fall outside of any outside bets.
2. American Roulette has a double-zero wheel, making it a worse choice for players aiming to maximize their odds. Despite that, it’s usually the sole variant of Roulette available in US land-based casinos. The odds for a single number bet are 2.63%, 31.58% for a dozen or column bet, and 47.37% for an even-money bet. The house edge stands at 5.26%.
3. French Roulette casino game uses a single-zero wheel and has the same odds as European Roulette. However, a catch makes it the most favorable variant of Roulette available. Unlike in other roulette variants, hitting zero when making an even-money bet doesn’t mean losing the entire bet. Instead, two variant rules can be applied: La Partage, which lets you keep half of your bet, or En Prison, which keeps the bet “imprisoned” until your next spin, which will decide if you win it back or lose it. This brings French Roulette’s house edge down to 1.35%.
Casino Dice Game Odds – Top 3 Best Craps Games with the best casino odds 2021
Craps is a popular variant of ancient dice games, one of the earliest forms of gambling in recorded history. The primary point of the game is simple – two six-sided dice are rolled, and you need to correctly guess the roll’s outcome. Players take turns in throwing the dice – the player throwing the dice is called the shooter. The shooter always has to place a bet on the roll’s outcome, but other players are free to do so too.
The most favorable bets are the basic Pass Line and Don’t Pass bets. The shooter always has to make one of them when rolling, but other players are free to make their own bets on the shooter’s roll. Pass Line and Don’t Pass bets are, respectively, bets on whether the dice will or won’t hit 7 or 11. 2, 3, or 12 are losing numbers in a Pass Line bet but winning numbers in a Don’t Pass bet. Other outcomes will establish a “point,” allowing rerolls. The odds of winning are 49.3% for a Pass Line bet and 50.7% for a Don’t Pass bet.
Below you find the 3 best craps games with the best casino dice game odds:
1. Bank Craps is the most widely played variant of the game and is usually available in casinos with the best casino game odds. In Bank Craps, all players bet against the house instead of against each other. At 1.4% for basic bets, Bank Craps has the lowest house edge among the popular variants.
2. Crapless Craps is a variant of the standard Craps game, which modifies the Pass Line. Instantly losing numbers or craps (2, 3, and 12) now produce a “point.” However, 11 is also demoted from a winning number to a mere “point.” This also means that a Don’t Pass bet is no longer available. The house edge in Crapless Craps is increased to 5.4%.
3. High Point Craps ignores rolls of 2 and 3, while 11 and 12 score an automatic win. Any other rolls count as “points.” The house edge for High Point Craps stands at 2.35%.
Casino Card Game Odds – Top 3 Best Casino Card Games with the best casino odds 2021
Below you find the 3 casino card games with the best odds.
1. Blackjack remains one of the most popular card games in casinos worldwide due to its well-established playing strategies. If you follow the basic blackjack strategy, your odds of winning should reach 43.3%. The odds of losing and pushing are 48.0% and 8.7%, respectively.
Blackjack casino online game is one of the rare casino games where success depends on skill as much as luck, if not more so. The point of the game is simply to get the value of your hand as close as possible to 21 without going over and thus beat the dealer’s hand.
2. 3 Card Poker is a quick, extremely simplified version of Poker. The odds are 44.91% for a player win, 55.03% for a dealer win, and 0.06% for a tie.
After placing ante bets, the dealer and players are given three cards each to choose to fold or go through with the bet. The hands’ values are decided following a system based on regular Poker – of course, the more substantial hand wins the bet.
3. 4 Card Poker is a somewhat more elaborate fast poker variant, similar to 3 Card Poker. Due to the wide variety of combinations involved, it’s difficult to calculate the precise winning odds, but give or take several factors, the game’s overall odds are close to 3 Card Poker.
The player is dealt five cards, while the dealer is dealt six – one of them face-up. Both the player and the dealer should play the best four-card hand they can construct from the cards they’ve been dealt.
Slot Machine Odds – Slot Machines with the Best Odds of Winning 2021
Below you find the slot machines online for money with the best odds of winning.
1. Book of 99 by Relax Gaming prides itself on its excellent RTP score of 99%, even referencing it in the title. It’s a 10-line slot with a 5×3 grid, themed after the story of the Greek hero Odysseus and his extended return home. To help Odysseus find his way to Ithaca and unlock a bonus round, you need to collect 99 Wilds, represented as Book symbols.
2. Mega Joker by NetEnt is a vintage classic well-known to all seasoned slot players. At first, it appears like a reasonably classic 3×3, 5-reel slot. Still, it features a special Supermeter Mode that brings the RTP up to 99% and allows for progressively higher prizes. The downside comes from increasing your minimum bet value by 20 times.
3. Thrones of Persia by Tom Horn Gaming boasts a fantastic RTP of 98.83%. Another game themed after ancient civilizations, it’s a 20-payline, 5×3 grid game set in the Persian Empire. You get to compete for the treasure of Emperor Cyrus, with a 5000x multiplier unlockable by matching five Wild symbols (represented by the emperor himself).
Worst Odds in Casino 2021– What Casino Games Have the Worst Odds
Below you find the casino games with the worst odds.
1. Keno. The worst game you may opt for if looking for good odds is probably Keno. While correctly guessing 20 out of 80 numbers might not seem particularly hard at first, in truth, the odds to hit the jackpot are 1 in 3,535,316,142,212,173,800.000, which is even less than the regular lottery. The house edge for Keno is usually printed as 25% but may, in truth, go between 20% and 40%, depending on the house rules. Thus, the house will, on average, take over a quarter of your wager.
2. Wheel of Fortune has a lousy reputation despite its simplicity, and that’s for a good reason. Even the lowest, $1 bet has a mere 39% chance of winning and a house edge of 11%, for a modest 1:1 payout. As the most valuable bet, the joker ramps the house edge all the way up to 24%.
3. Roulette can be one of the worst money sinks, provided you go for inside bets. This is especially pronounced in American Roulette, which has the worst odds of all three major variants. In American Roulette Casino game, a straight-up, single-number bet has winning odds as low as 2.63%. This makes playing high-stakes Roulette a difficult decision.
4. Slot Machines: Like Roulette, Online Slot Machines can also provide some of the worst odds in casinos apart from the best casino game odds. Their odds wildly vary from game to game, so make sure to take note of the machine’s RTP value before playing. The percentage can sometimes go as low as mid-80’s – make sure to avoid slot machines with an RTP under 90% at the lowest.
5. Poker and its variants is a game where mathematical odds are tough to calculate since it’s a game of skill as much as a game of luck. They will vary dramatically depending on your skill level and luck at drawing cards. Therefore, if you’re a new, unskilled player and happen to get weak cards, your odds will leave a lot to be desired.
FAQ – Questions & Answers about best casino game odds
How can I calculate odds? Odds can easily be calculated by finding a total number of unique outcomes, then counting how many of them are winning or losing, respectively. The game’s winning odds can be calculated as the ratio between the two.
How are the odds programmed? In games where odds are a matter of programming, such as slot machines, odds are determined by a random number generator (RNG). It generates numbers that match specific outcomes, following a preprogrammed algorithm.
Can I affect the odds? You can influence the odds in games that rely on skill apart from luck, such as Blackjack or Poker. Different strategies and playing choices may dramatically increase your odds of winning.
What is the most easiest casino game to win? Blackjack has the highest odds of winning all casino games that pay real money. However, to take advantage of this, you will have to learn basic blackjack strategy, and knowledge of more advanced strategies can’t hurt either.
What are your odds of winning on a slot machine? Slot machine odds widely vary, depending on the particular game. A slot machine’s RTP value will help you determine the statistically average amount of money you will earn back in long-term play.
Can you predict when a slot machine will hit? Slot machine outcomes are decided solely by their random number generator casino software. Therefore, time isn’t a factor, and you can’t predict when the hit will happen.
Are there casino games with 50/50 odds? There are no games with perfect 50-50 odds. However, some that do come close are Baccarat, Craps, Blackjack casino online game (with the knowledge of basic strategy), and even-money bets in Roulette.